Thursday, April 17, 2008

Theme Thursday - Spring

This week's theme is SPRING! And I am pleased to report that after much MUCH anticipation, it appears as though spring has actually come to stay around here. I have even packed away my sweaters....which I am sure is going to mean that a snow storm will pop up in the next few weeks.

But in any case, here are the signs of spring that I found this week:

DSC_0023

DSC_0032

DSC_0049

Arboretum in the spring (9)

Arboretum in the spring (2)

I could go on and on, but for now I will refrain. Besides, I have to have something left for Project 365 this week!

For more visions of spring, check out what everyone else has over at Stacy's!

18 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh, beautiful spring shots! I love all the buds and flowers. Yeah, you may have jinxed yourself by packing away the sweaters. ;)

Kim said...

I love that last shot of the bud. He looks like he's smiling, just waiting to open! :-)

Megan said...

lovely spring shots!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I think the 2nd is my most favorite! Though all of them are amazing shots!

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! Spring! (Why did you pack the sweaters and then brag about it, though?! Surely jinxing yourself, my friend!)

I love the shots - and agree with Jennifer, the red bud (2nd) one is my fave....

Rose said...

I'm not a big flower photo person unless they move me or inspire me. That's what yours did, they are beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Great pictures! You can almost see the hope and happiness of spring popping off the screen. And I agree, the second picture, is my favorite!

Stacy said...

great shots!!

Arizaphale said...

Oh I <3 <3 <3 tulips. (does that really look like a heart to you???)

Brittany said...

Oh! What great shots! Spring really is HERE!!! :)

Christina said...

They are all so pretty!! but the first and last are my faves

Anonymous said...

oh, i love the second one! i took a photo of a tree just like that the other day! i like your photo better than mine. :)

kim said...

Oh what fabulous photos!!! Did you use a special lens or did you crop in close?

Melissa Stover said...

those are gorgeous!

niobe said...

The first one is especially stunning.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and inspiring images....makes me want to get out and shoot nature. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maya said...

That second photo rocks! I love the color and what's in focus and not in focus!

Killlashandra said...

Beautiful buds! Your pictures so remind me of spring just before the blooms overwhelm us all. Very pretty.