...between love and hate.
- Photoshop. It might just be the most aggrevating program ever created. Not to mention that it doubles as a giant, time sucking vortex.
- whining. Serioulsy, if I could have a day where no one whines for me or at me, I would consider it the best day ever.
- cartoons. How much cartoon action can a girl take during the day? Saying no to cartoons can lead to whining - see above.
- the computer. Sometimes I wonder where all my time disappears to. Then I realize that a significant portion of it has been spent in front of a computer screen, for any number of
- Photoshop. It can turn a mediocre shot into a great one. Not to mention fix flaws...and all sorts of other cool things. I heart Photoshop.
- being needed. It's nice to be useful, even if the sounds of being useful sometimes sound like
nails on a chalkboardwhining.
- cartoons. Because sometimes you just need those
24 50 120precious minutes of peace.
- the computer. You must have a computer to blog, and to read blogs. And to use photoshop. The computer is the best invention ever.
- blogging. Because it is the thing I never knew I was missing, until it wasn't missing any more. For all sorts of reasons, including the fact that it is filled with people who brighten my day EVERY day.