Friday, January 4, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 4

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

31. Since I have been an adult, I have developed horrible insomnia. I almost never sleep through the night. I wake up by 5:30 am regardless of the time that I go to bed.

32. I have gotten used to having precious little sleep, although there are the rare nights that I actually get several consecutive hours. After those nights I feel AMAZING!

33. This list is taking a lot longer to write than I thought it would.

34. I think that #33 is sort of a cop out, so now I will give TWO things to make up for it.

a. I love the color red.

b. I don’t understand why people have things (candles, plates, glasses, whatever) that they NEVER use. I understand that you might want to save things for something special, which I think is great, but I think it is tragic that people get so caught up in that thought that they never get to enjoy their nice things. Because in the end, they are just THINGS.

35. I enjoy having nice things, but I am extremely cheap thrifty resourceful, and almost never spend a lot of money on things.

36. I love to cook. I am also good at it, but this is not the reason that I love to cook. Well, not the only reason.

37. I used to bite my nails.

38. When I get stressed out about things, I returned to bad habit #37 without realizing it.

39. I HATE to be late. The thought of not being somewhere on time makes me crazy.

40. I love to people watch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so with you on the hating to be late, Maggie. It is the one thing that makes me insane - and I hate it when other people are late, too!

natalie said...

Hahahahaha...I'm always late. Before I was a mother, I was NEVER late. Even though M is two years old, I can't seem to get my timing just right. And my husband has NO sense of time at all, so if he's involved, you can guarantee we'll be later. I've just had to get over it.

And yes, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE play along with me and do a 365 Project. You can be a week late--no one will know! There is no way I could do a picture every day. So I'm just going to do mine each Saturday. You can make up your own rules, no problem!

I'm going to read your other posts about yourself.

Arizaphale said...

Nails....yup me too.....stopped when I was in my teens but they have never been strong or nice looking. Late eeeek, my worst fault. Everyone gives me times that are 30 min earlier than they want me there cos they know I will be 30 minlate. You would think I could DO something about this....