Friday, January 11, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 5

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And the newest additions to the list:

41. Sometimes when I watch people I make up little stories for them in my head like where they are going or what they are doing.

42. I feel compelled to sing along to songs on the radio, even if I don’t know all the words.

43. I love to make lists. More than that, I love the feeling of checking something off of a list when I finish it.

44. I think that Caller ID is one of the greatest inventions ever. I will admit it: I screen my calls.

45. I always wear perfume or a scent of some kind.

46. I know that a lot of the things that are important to me are important to me because they were not important to my mother.

47. I am totally aware that #46 makes me extremely passive aggressive. Case in point: I always thought it would be nice if she sent out Christmas cards, and she almost never did. I not only send them to lots of people, but I hand make all of my cards…and love it.

48. If you had told me at 16 what my life would be like in 10 years, I never would have believed you.

49. It might not be what I expected, but I love my life.

50. I make my bed as soon as I get out of it every day almost every day.


Trish said...

I'm loving your lists, and love the new blog look!

natalie said...

I'm with you on the first several... I'm a list maker. I make up stories about people. I'm glad I'm married to my husband, because I tend to stare at people, lost in my little made up world, until he nudges me. Then I realize I was staring.

However, I know I could never live up to my mother's goodness, so I don't even try. She's one of the kindest, sweetest, most wonderful people ever. I'm just a little bit kind, a little bit sweet, and not at all wonderful.

Lara said...

i'm on both your blogrolls! that's such an honor! thanks. :)

also, i think your take on the 100 things (doing it in parts) is awesome. i always thought it was too daunting to try, but maybe if i broke it up...

oh, and thanks for "delurking" at my place. :)

Arizaphale said...

41 and 42 Check! 48 and 49 also check...but make that thirty years!!