41. Sometimes when I watch people I make up little stories for them in my head like where they are going or what they are doing.
42. I feel compelled to sing along to songs on the radio, even if I don’t know all the words.
43. I love to make lists. More than that, I love the feeling of checking something off of a list when I finish it.
44. I think that Caller ID is one of the greatest inventions ever. I will admit it: I screen my calls.
45. I always wear perfume or a scent of some kind.
46. I know that a lot of the things that are important to me are important to me because they were not important to my mother.
47. I am totally aware that #46 makes me extremely passive aggressive. Case in point: I always thought it would be nice if she sent out Christmas cards, and she almost never did. I not only send them to lots of people, but I hand make all of my cards…and love it.
48. If you had told me at 16 what my life would be like in 10 years, I never would have believed you.
49. It might not be what I expected, but I love my life.
50. I make my bed as soon as I get out of it
every day almost every day.