Friday, January 11, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 5

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

And the newest additions to the list:

41. Sometimes when I watch people I make up little stories for them in my head like where they are going or what they are doing.

42. I feel compelled to sing along to songs on the radio, even if I don’t know all the words.

43. I love to make lists. More than that, I love the feeling of checking something off of a list when I finish it.

44. I think that Caller ID is one of the greatest inventions ever. I will admit it: I screen my calls.

45. I always wear perfume or a scent of some kind.

46. I know that a lot of the things that are important to me are important to me because they were not important to my mother.

47. I am totally aware that #46 makes me extremely passive aggressive. Case in point: I always thought it would be nice if she sent out Christmas cards, and she almost never did. I not only send them to lots of people, but I hand make all of my cards…and love it.

48. If you had told me at 16 what my life would be like in 10 years, I never would have believed you.

49. It might not be what I expected, but I love my life.

50. I make my bed as soon as I get out of it every day almost every day.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I'm loving your lists, and love the new blog look!

natalie said...

I'm with you on the first several... I'm a list maker. I make up stories about people. I'm glad I'm married to my husband, because I tend to stare at people, lost in my little made up world, until he nudges me. Then I realize I was staring.

However, I know I could never live up to my mother's goodness, so I don't even try. She's one of the kindest, sweetest, most wonderful people ever. I'm just a little bit kind, a little bit sweet, and not at all wonderful.

Lara said...

i'm on both your blogrolls! that's such an honor! thanks. :)

also, i think your take on the 100 things (doing it in parts) is awesome. i always thought it was too daunting to try, but maybe if i broke it up...

oh, and thanks for "delurking" at my place. :)

Arizaphale said...

41 and 42 Check! 48 and 49 also check...but make that thirty years!!