Sunday, January 20, 2008

Who's your Baby Mama?




Perhaps it is only because my brain cells are dying at an alarming rate due to studying whining alcohol life in general, but I thought that this was one of the funniest previews I have seen in a long time. And, as previously mentioned, I LOVE previews.

It should be noted that some people find my taste in movies is questionable. But what, I ask you, is wrong with the fact that I am currently watching Bring It On? For the umpteenth time. And enjoying it.

We all have our guilty pleasures. Stupid movies just happen to be one of mine. What's wrong with that?



5 comments:

Christina said...

That looks awesome! First time I'd even heard of it, but now I've got to see it. :o) Love Tina Fey!

natalie said...

You're funny. I don't love Bring It On, but I don't hate it either. I prefer sting movies like Ocean's 11 or the Bourne movies. I even like the 007 movies (preferably the older ones).

My guilty pleasure is stupid novels. I LOVE a good, sweet novel or a political thriller or...well, any kind really. I've JUST discovered the THRILL of the Goodwill bookstore in my town. Friday I bought 5 books for $10!!!

Trish said...

Hehee, that looks funny!

Blended in Texas said...

Just found your blog and had to comment on this. That preview (my hubby and I LOVE preview too...) seriously had me crackin' up! Too funny...

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with Bring It On! (Yes, I even watch the second AND now the thrid one when they are on.) I even have my supacool roomie watching Lifetime with me sometimes...Its that good!

Just came across the blog. Love it.