Thursday, January 3, 2008

Theme Thursday - Color

At first I thought that this would be an easy theme, but then when I started looking for something that actually fit the theme, I had a hard time!

Here's what I came up with:



Bennett in the bath (4)


For no particular reason, this is one of my favorite shots as of late. At first I was thinking of using Photoshop to edit or tint something for this week's theme, but I couldn't resist the chance to use this instead. Not to mention that I am not very quick at anything involving photoshop...


I hope that everyone had a wonderful and satisfying start to 2008!


For more COLORFUL Theme Thursday shots, don't forget to head over to Stacy's!



11 comments:

Stacy said...

A great colorful shot! The more you use PS, the faster you will get...so don't give up on it. :)

Maya said...

I love the perspective on the shot. And the color from the ball pops!

Melody A. said...

What a great spot of color. Great choice. And the little fingers.

Brittany said...

Great shot of color! I love it!

Dawn said...

That yellow pops, just as Maya said. I like the uniqueness of this subject.

chaoticfamily said...

I love it - with the little hand poking up with the colourful ball - very wonderful!

Melissa Stover said...

that's a neat idea. the color of the ball really shows up.

Unknown said...

Maggie - lovely "shot" of color on a cloudy day over here! Ah...and sweet little hands, too!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

I love baby hands and toes, this shows them wonderfully - I just love it! :)

Cari said...

A very nice colorful shot. And love the little fingers!

Arizaphale said...

I am so behind in my blog reading. All that sewing you know. I LOVE this shot for colour. It's perfect!