Thursday, January 24, 2008

100 Things About Me, Part 7

61. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last year that I have been to the movies.

62. I wish I were smarter.

63. I am terrible at lying, but I could probably be hired by the CIA as a human lie detector. Apparently being bad at lying makes me really good at knowing when others are lying.

64. I have a complete and utter phobia of the dentist. I can’t even talk about the dentist (or hear about one) for more than 30 seconds without flipping right the %$(*$ heck out.

65. I am a talker. Seriously. I can talk about anything, to anyone. I don’t necessarily consider this a positive trait.

66. I embarrass easily. VERY easily. And this is no looking down at the floor type of embarrassment – this is turning BRIGHT RED embarrassment. Good times. Because nothing helps embarrassment more than when people notice that you are fire engine red and then stare at you more.

67. I have a high tolerance for alcohol…a very high tolerance for alcohol.

68. I tend to hold my liquor well.

69. Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I love sending them and getting them and displaying them.

70. I used to go to Girl Scout Camp with my childhood best friend for a week or two every summer. I loved it. You would now probably have to pay me to camp.

And in case you haven't gotten enough, there are more fascinating facts to be seen!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

4 comments:

jennwa said...

I love the 100 things about me post. You get to learn cool things about people. I love your list can not wait for more.

trena said...

I agree, very interesting things thus far.

It freaks me out a little bit though that I probably could have written #'s 61-68 (even though I don't drink anymore and haven't for almost 5 years)on an about me list.

Can't wait to see the rest!

Trish said...

Girl, tell me about it on the dentist thing!

A few years ago, I had a cousin just drop dead, a couple of weeks after having some dental work done. She was only 38, and one of those weird and rare cases where a germ went to her heart.

What did I learn from that? Don't go to the dentist. Ever.

That was my policy until recently when I had a tooth that made me feel like I was gonna die and I had to do something. It was in the very back and in pretty bad shape, and I didn't feel like dealing with a root canal, etc... so I just had it pulled. Yes, I acted like a big baby at first, but then they got me numbed up, and gave me some of that lovely gas they use, and all was well. Seriously, it was the most relaxed I'd been in a long time.

Anyway, It's been almost 3 weeks, and I'm still here. Whew!

Arizaphale said...

Woah, that thing about the germ in the heart ....woah :-(

Need some of that gas RIGHT NOW...

but back to the list....

er....isn't #67 and #68 cheating???? I mean like, aren't they the same thing??????

I'm with you on 63 though. I HATE lying. Just can't do it.

And as for embarrassment...I get this kind of red blotchy thing on my neck when I'm stressed. Is that better than going bright red? Not sure.

Would happily camp with family nowadays but not in an organised group like Scouts or SCHOOL. That's just hard work nowadays.

Keep 'em coming :-)