61. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last year that I have been to the movies.
62. I wish I were smarter.
63. I am terrible at lying, but I could probably be hired by the CIA as a human lie detector. Apparently being bad at lying makes me really good at knowing when others are lying.
64. I have a complete and utter phobia of the dentist. I can’t even talk about the dentist (or hear about one) for more than 30 seconds without flipping right the
%$(*$ heck out.
65. I am a talker. Seriously. I can talk about anything, to anyone. I don’t necessarily consider this a positive trait.
66. I embarrass easily. VERY easily. And this is no looking down at the floor type of embarrassment – this is turning BRIGHT RED embarrassment. Good times. Because nothing helps embarrassment more than when people notice that you are fire engine red and then stare at you more.
67. I have a high tolerance for alcohol…a very high tolerance for alcohol.
68. I tend to hold my liquor well.
69. Christmas cards are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I love sending them and getting them and displaying them.
70. I used to go to Girl Scout Camp with my childhood best friend for a week or two every summer. I loved it. You would now
probably have to pay me to camp.
And in case you haven't gotten enough, there are more
fascinating facts to be seen!