Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fantastic Fours

Shalee has tagged me for the four things meme...so here goes!



Four jobs you've had in your life

  1. Nanny
  2. RN
  3. Little Gym Director/Instructor/slave
  4. Student

Four movies that you would watch over and over:

  1. Adventures in Babysitting
  2. I am Sam
  3. The Wedding Planner
  4. Bourne Identity/Supremecy/Ultimatum

Four places you've lived:
  1. Arnold, MO
  2. St. Louis, MO
  3. Kansas City, MO
  4. Overland Park, KS


Four TV shows that you love to watch (or used to watch):

  1. Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy
  2. Numbers
  3. Criminal Minds
  4. CSI/CSI:NY (but NOT CSI:Miami)


Four places you've been on vacation:

  1. Grand Canyon
  2. Riviera Maya, Mexico
  3. New York City
  4. Pensacola, FL


Four websites you visit daily:

  1. WebCT/Blackboard (for school)
  2. Webkinz (Garrett loves computer games in a way that I can't even begin to explain, and these don't make me want to poke my eyeballs out)
  3. Google/Google Reader
  4. MSNBC


Four of your favorite foods

  1. Chinese Food
  2. Bread - especially fresh, home-made bread
  3. Mexican Food
  4. Peanut Butter


Four places you would rather be right now:

  1. On vacation
  2. Sleeping
  3. At a spa
  4. Did I mention sleeping? Because other than that, here isn't actually too bad...at the moment...



Five people I’m tagging:

  1. Christina
  2. Jennwa
  3. Arizaphale
  4. Brittany
  5. Natalie

There are lots of other people I would like to tag, but I'm trying to follow the rules! But if you want to play along, consider yourself tagged - at let me know when your answers are up....inquiring minds want to know!



2 comments:

jennwa said...

I would always rather be sleeping.
This looks like fun,I will post it soon.

Arizaphale said...

Great...another way to avoid work!!! Better not do it til the weekend.

Thanks for sharing your Fantastic Fours. I love the word Pensacola. I have no idea what is there or whether I would like it...I just love the word.