Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday List #26

I know, you're probably rubbing your eyes...a Sunday list that is actually out on a Sunday?! Surely your eyes must be playing tricks on you - that's a feat I have not accomplished in several weeks...

But I assure you, your eyes do not deceive - it's true.

And what 5 things might I entertain you with today? Five things I have done this weekend, of course!

1. Paula was in town, so I got to see her and have fun times.

2. This weekend was the Plaza Art Fair -- there are a lot of really talented artists....and a lot of really strange things that people try to pass off as art. But there were definitely very cool things to be seen.

3. I made sugar cookies and icing...and they turned out great! Very delicious, if I do say so myself!

4. Paula was here and we made LOTS of cute cards! I wish I could show you all of them - they are too cute!

5. I did some calculus! I did some calculus! That's right - that small feat bears repeating. Or screaming from the rooftops. Or something. Because we are now 1/4 of the way through the semester and I have finally buckled down to work on that dang blasted subject. Let's just say that December can't come fast enough (and not because I'm excited about my birthday)...

And there you have it...what did YOU do with your weekend?!

No comments: