Thursday, September 27, 2007

Violating the Sacred

There are few things as sacred as the napping hours. Notice, please, that hours is plural, meaning that the napping hours are more than one. As in, usually 3. That's right, I am routinely blessed by the nap gods, and the boys sleep for around 3 hours a day. At the same time.

It's beautiful. Really, it is.

And do you know what is not beautiful? When the napping hours are missing. That event is tragic. Or something worse than tragic. Seriously, it is.

And today was a tragedy in which the napping hours were missing. I don't know quite where they went, but I sure hope that they come back tomorrow. Or it's really going to get ugly around here...

1 comment:

Trena said...

3 hours? On a regular basis? YOU ARE SO LUCKY! At a little past 14 months, I'm already counting the day as a success if Owen sleeps for longer than 45 minutes. Two hours and I'm worried that I'm going to have to go in and check for breathing.

Thanks for the link!!