Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Nerinx Alums

Tonight I skipped class (I know I'm bad) because there was a Nerinx alumnae gathering for those of us that live in Kansas City. In addition to making me feel totally old (which I did -- who is old enough to go to an alumnae reception?!) I was not totally sure what to expect.

It was totally fun!

I was, admittedly, a little surprised. But still, lots of fun. I didn't know anyone else there, but everyone was super easy to talk to and had lots of interesting things to say. So if you ever get a chance to go to a Nerinx alumnae reception (given, of course, that you actually went to Nerinx) then you totally should. Besides, how great it is to have your high school pay for drinks?!

In other news, the Style channel is playing the Biggest Loser a zillion times a day during the month of May. This is exciting to me, because I love that show - there is something so nice about watching fat people work hard and get skinny. It's very heartwarming.

Although it may not be having the desired effect -- since I watched it this morning while eating Baskin Robbins ice cream.

Oh well - it's still a good show!

No comments: